Google has added a lot of interesting Add-On's for Google Docs. One of the newest that I have come across is Tag Cloud Generator. Using a word cloud in writing is a wonderful idea for students. Students are able to visually see if what words they used the most and make adjustments.
To use Word Cloud Generator:
- Open a Google Doc document
- Click Add-On from the toolbar
- Choose: Get Add-Ons...
- In the search box, type Tag Cloud Generator and press enter
- Click the blue free box to add it your Docs
- Click Add-On
- Choose Tag Cloud Generator
- Click on Create Tag Cloud
- On the right side of the screen, the tag cloud will appear